We will accept returns of most items.
New and unopened items can be mailed back to us for a refund or exchange within 30 days of the shipment date. Shipping charges are not reimbursed. Please call 888-678-6692 or e-mail us at email@example.com for a Return Authorization Number prior to returning any merchandise.
All returns are subject to the following criteria:
- Returns must be authorized by Duke Medical Supply prior to receipt, and must have our Return Authorization Number written on the outside of the package being returned. Items received without a Return Authorization Number will not be accepted.
- Items must be received within 30 days of the shipment date.
- Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer and charges will not be reimbursed. We recommend using a secure shipping method to send items to us. We are not responsible for items lost during shipping, and cannot process the return until the item is received in our warehouse. If you are unable to get to a shipping facility, please contact us to determine if a Call Tag can be issued for our carrier to pick up the item from your home.
- Refunds or exchanges will be issued if our warehouse inspection indicates that they are in a condition that is suitable for re-sale.
- All refunds must be issued in the original form of payment used to purchase the item.
Returns will not be accepted if:
- The packaging is not suitable for re-sale (opened, safety seal broken, not in original packaging, written on, etc.)
- The item has expired or will expire within the next 180 days
- The item was a special order or custom item
- The packaging does not contain the quantity indicated on the Return Authorization
Defective/damaged, Missing or Incorrect Products:
Immediately upon receipt you should inspect your package contents to make sure that they are the items that you were expecting, that they match our packing list, and that there are no defective/damaged items in the package. If there is a problem with your package, contact us within 2 business days of receipt for a Return Authorization, or instructions on how to contact the manufacturer for a warranty replacement.